Monday, March 5, 2018

Monday Dresden progress.

It was a day of rest Sunday... well, mostly. We did help at a cookie booth for a couple of hours and helped out another troop get rid of some cookies. We have 3 for our troop scheduled this weekend and Emily is working 2 of them.

Mostly... I picked up a little and did some hand work. The dresden plates got hand quilted and outlined. I need to draw the cross hatching in the white area so that part can start in the car line.



This might be why I had to stop stitching... someone wanted to take a nap.


4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I don't know anyone that is a girl scout right now but they always have a troop set up at Wal-Mart by the store and on Saturday I made my contribution and brought four boxes home with me - now it is my job to eat them as hubby is on a diet - so they are hiding in the sewing room behind somethings and a couple get eaten here and there when he isn't around - I'm not on a diet!

Marti said...

I love your Dresden! I don't think I've seen one done in black before and I really like it. Your buddy looks so comfy.

SusanfromKentucky said...

I REALLY like that black Dresden! You must make a nice pillow for all those kitties! Do you still have Maxiecat?

Deb A said...

No, sadly I had to put Maxie down a few weeks ago. She lived a good and full life, and now she is chasing things up in kitty heaven.