Monday, September 30, 2019

Umbrella - last purple one...

This guy was started in one car line and finished in the second one today! It felt good to play with the needle and thread. Now to pull black/brown for the next umbrellas. I have 2 fabrics in mind already - a pretty brown print with blue flowers and a black with colorful cat faces on it..... I just need to find that one. I think I still have some of it hanging around in a scrap bin, somewhere. No car lines for me tomorrow... but I do have a horse lesson to sit through. Emily missed her lesson last week and they were away this weekend.


3 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Another very pretty umbrella--in my colors--purple and teal!! Have bright teal in the kitchen and purple in the bathroom!!! Maybe I need some of those car lines so I can get some sewing done!!
luv,di

Kate said...

Very pretty umbrella. Your brown/black fabric choices sound really cute. Hand work while waiting on practice to be over was a sanity saver for me when I had swim/volleyball/basketball practice to wait through.

Lin said...

I do love your umbrellas - what a fun scrappy project. xx