Saw a couple sets of wild turkeys on the walk with Bear this morning. This is 2 of the babies with their Mom's. I have a feeling they are from the group of 8 a few months ago.
Today I will wander into the sewing room and finish getting Aidan's quilt to a top stage. I've been working on this cross stitch at night. The front wheel is done. I'll move to the pumpkins tonight - I believe there are two on the bottom to do and one up on the seat of the wagon. I'll work on the two at the bottom next.
I think it is a french toast morning for breakfast. Then a shower and a visit to see my FIL. It has been about 4 weeks since I have seen him I think.
The kids are busy, so Greg and I have actually had a couple dinners on our own this week! I guess it is easing us into that empty next that will be happening soon. Monday was pork chops, potato and zucchini. Tuesday was Chicken tikka masala. I baked off another chicken with just herbs to use for lunches for me and Em this week. Last night was beef stroganoff over noodles. Tonight is fajitas, so I need to grab some steaks for that and get the sides for it. I think Friday will be mushroom ravioli pasta and/or naan bread as pizzas. Can't buy too much since we are leaving Monday again. Grandma will be house sitting the animals again.
Listening to Home Front by Kristin Hannah on my Libby app. I just finished listening to the audible Harry Potter Series. I forgot about the differences between the books and the movies. I'll have to go searching for another series to listen to next.... although maybe I'll read an actual book?
I scheduled my Mammogram that I had to cancel last month. I got my eye's checked yesterday. Seems my distance sight has gotten better and I don't need glasses for that anymore! The close up... about the same or slightly worse. I was using the 1 reader glasses. I think I'm up to the 1.5's now. I'll take it. Guess I can just get regular sunglasses for driving now!
Time to make breakfast and get on with my day. Emily is off to band camp. The boys are still sleeping.


Sounds like you're busy getting caught up before you have to leave again! French toast and some quilting sound good, too. Hope your FiL is doing well! I like Kristin Hannah's books, but I'm not sure I've read that one. She has lots to choose from!
ReplyDelete