Friday, May 23, 2008

Duck, Duck, Goose....

Have you ever looked out the front window and saw a Momma goose walking up the street followed by 5 gooselings (ducklings?)? Well, I did this morning. I heard a 'honking' and checked to see what it was and she was just walking up the road (the correct side and everything) followed by her kids. I took pictures but they didn't come out well even with the zoom on. Now, I am just in a little development but still, that is not something you see every day.
Just waiting for my mulch guy to arrive so I can head out to the gym. Aidan is squaking so I guess nap time is over.
Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Moneik said...

What a cute image of the goose! Have a great weekend.

Amelia said...

We have a pair of Canadian Geese that has made our area home. They have raised 7 babies this year. We named the mother and dad Bonnie and Clyde..they brought the babies right up to the back yard shortly after they were born...of course we feed all the birds. I agree it is quite a sight to see them walking or swimming in a line.

Have a great safe weekend!

Amelia in Oklahoma