Friday, March 15, 2013

A UFO..... has come out to play


This nine patch quilt has been sitting patiently in a drawer waiting to come out and play. I think I started the nine patches a few years ago back in Vermont. Last year during the RSC green month I made a bunch of the hourglass blocks but needed 6 more of the nine patches. On Wednesday around sick kids and cleaning - I pulled some fabrics and made 5 more of the nine patches. The sixth one is all cut out and waiting to get sewn. Then I laid them out......I just need one more nine patch and then I can start putting this one together. I need to search and see if I have any more of this green and cream to make a finishing border. If not.... it will be time to get creative again!





2 comments:

Ray and Jeanne said...

I like it! And I love the feeling that comes with finishing a UFO. It won't be long and you'll have that feeling! Way to go! ~Jeanne

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I love nine patches ... and I love that setting! Gorgeous!