I've been reading Kathy's Hodgepodge for a while and decided to join in this week. Click on the picture to be taken to other answers for the Wednesday Hodgepodge.
2. What's something you learned from your own father? To recycle and take care of our environment for future generations.
3. It's your birthday-what kind of cake will we be having? Chocolate with chocolate frosting of course!
5. June is National Dairy Month. What's your favorite dairy item? Most often purchased dairy item?
Being from Vermont where we have Dairy Festivals in June....... and Cabot Cheese I'm going with cheese as my favorite dairy. My fridge seems to always have lots of cheese on hand.
6. Explorer Jacques Cousteau was born on June 11, 1910....what's something you've recently discovered or something you'd like to explore? I'd love to travel a bit more and explore Alaska and the western parts of the United States and Canada. Some day I will also get to visit Australia for about a month!
7. Are you typical of your generation? I don't think so. I had my career and travelled a bit before settling down and having my family in my mid 30's. Once my kids were born I became a SAHM and loved it. Now I mostly stay home with the kids except for a couple of days when I run the store that we own and G stay's home with the kids. I also love to quilt and craft, and I don't tend to see a lot of people my age doing this.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
In three short weeks we get to fly 'home' to Vermont for a visit with my family. I can't wait. The kids are counting down each night and crossing the days off the calendar.
Today was day three of swim lessons. They are both doing what their coaches tell them for the most part. Jumping in so they get their eye's wet is the hardest part for my kids but they are both doing great. They should be fish by the end of the summer.
Must go clean up the house a bit for a play date this afternoon. Two 5 year olds and a 4 year old. Too hot outside so it will be loud inside my house this afternoon. I hope he likes playing with trains.... that has been keeping mine entertained a lot over the last few weeks.