Sunday, October 15, 2017

RSC Pink blossom blocks.

I found the floor in the sewing area.... and then decided it was time to sew the parts of the pink blossom blocks together. These are the last 5 I needed for this project. It will be time to start pulling fabrics for the setting triangles for this one. I could go with the white flowered print... or a color. I have a soft yellow or purple in my head for this one... but we will see what is in the stash.


Linking up with the RSC Link Party. Head on over and see what other pinks are coming out to play.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Very pretty blocks. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.

The Joyful Quilter said...

What pretty PINK blossoms!!

Ellen said...

Love those blossom blocks - so pretty!

a good yarn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a good yarn said...

Your blossom blocks are very pretty.