Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pumpkin cookies....

I had taken some things out of the freezer this weekend - a pork roast we had Monday night with a minced garlic, fresh rosemary, salt and pepper rub (very yummy) with some roasted potato with rosemary and onion. The frozen chicken breast will be tomorrow nights meal - thinking shake and bake or a baked mediterranean version? I also grabbed a ziplock baggie of 1 cup of pumpkin I had baked off and pureed back in the fall. I was thinking of making Aidan's pumpkin moose but...... I was not in the mood and went searching for pumpkin recipes. I found this one at Taste of Home for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. I have to say... they are pretty yummy. The scale say's I need to stop eating them!


In between things, mostly at car pick up line I have been adding some squares to the 2 inch TATW version.


6 comments:

make.share.give said...

Cookies look yummo! There is a new frozen pumpkin/white chocolate chip cookie dough at Walmart. It is also quite yummy.

Kathy's A Quilter said...

homemade trumps anything Wallie's mart might offer...especially cookies. I am such a monster when it comes to homemade cookies. and oh yes, your TATW with pink surround is a winner.

canuckquilter said...

Coookieeess....See, I'm trying to not bake right now, and you're making it tough! :) I'll just have to muster up what little willpower is hiding somewhere. I'm really enjoying seeing all your TATW blocks.

Angie said...

Love the pink round in the TATW! My temptation right now is King Cake...and my youngest son will be home for the weekend and of course, we must have KC for him!

a good yarn said...

I made that recipe last year and you're right they are delicious. TATW block looks great. You really put these together quickly.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Oooh, what I wouldn't give for one of those cookies ... just one (which is still more than the scale would say that I should have - ha!). I'd bake a batch, but then what will I do with the rest? Eat them, I'm sure. :-(

I love that pink round on your TATW ... good choice!