Thursday, January 29, 2015

Oh boo, something new....

I was poking around blog land and noticed that Amy is going to do a crochet mystery at thecrochetcrowd.com. I checked out the link...... thought about it and then checked it out a few more times over the last few days. Then..... I signed up for it! Yikes, what am I thinking? I see a trip to Walmart or Joanns in my future to pick out some simply soft caron yarn. This crochet or knit along starts on February 10 and will have instructions and video's of the pattern parts posted each Tuesday for 10 weeks. Now do I go with their posted color combinations or do I try my own? I need to get back in there and find the color combo page and have it with me when I go to the store.   It really will be a mystery!

4 comments:

a good yarn said...

Somehow I am confident that you will tackle it with the same efficiency as you do your other projects!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

A change of pace ... I don't know that I knew that you crocheted. A friend tried to teach me once but I just couldn't control my fingers and make them do what they needed to do. ;-)

Created by Kathi said...

How nice to create something with your hands in a different way :) I hope you like the yarn they recommend.. it is almost as fun fondling yarn as it is fabric! lol Kathi

Andee said...

LOL I sent the info on that to Amy...not sure I could tackle whatever it is so I don't think I will join in, but I will enjoy seeing you guys do it!