Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July!

It has been a lovely morning with my hubby. Sleeping in with no kids in the house is wonderful! Thanks Grandma. I cut this out yesterday and have not made any more progress with it. Maybe tonight. These are from 5 inch strips for the tumblers.

I got to play with the lawn mower today since Greg was here to get it out of the shed. It took a bit to get used to but I mowed the back - got caught on the fence once and then got the hang of the zero turn mower. By the time I got to the front I have it down! It was kinda fun. Greg trimmed up the front bushes while I did the front and then we had some relaxing pool time with no kids. Time to head to Grandma's for the BBQ and to collect the two rascals. Hope you are having a fun and safe 4th of July.

4 comments:

a good yarn said...

Happy 4th July! Your patriotic tumblers look terrific.

scraphappy said...

A night with no kids. What a treat. Adorable tumblers. It is amazing how varied the shapes can be.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Love those tumblers ... it's going to be a delightful little flag when you're done.

Angie said...

Tumblers look cute - they will make a happy quilt!