Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday!

So far it has been a good day! Aidan slept for 8 hours last night and Mommy does not know how to deal with that much sleep anymore....
I had a good weekend - lots of time for just me! I did a card making workshop on Saturday and made these cards. I even won a door prize - the artichoke stamp pad.



Sunday I got my hair cut and also hit a few stores while I was out alone - Joanns, ToysRUs and groceries. Got home and there was a blue car in the driveway... my brother and his girlfriend stopped by! They got their baby holding time in and then headed out to finish their errands and get home. It was a nice visit.
Today - we ran out this morning and went to the local infant storytime and got a 'Welcome Baby' bag of goodies. Here is a picture of what was in the bag...

lots of pamphlets, a baby faces hard book, a duckey blanket, two burp cloths, 4 bibs, a knitted hat, a lullaby tape, bumper stickers and some baby lotion....Wow!
Then it was a trip to the post office to mail out the tax stuff to state and federal. It must have been baby and toddler day since there were 4 little ones in the lobby at once! Just got Aidan down for a nap so now it is cleaning the house time and if I still have time - sewing room playtime for me!

3 comments:

Moneik said...

Those cards look great! Have fun cleaning and hopefully sewing.

Amelia said...

Those cards are outstanding. You are quite talented!

Amelia in Oklahoma

Three Birds Inspired said...

The baby slept through the night! Whoo eee! I know that is such a thrill when it finally happens on a regular basis.

Very nice cards!