Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wednesday...


Aidan is 8 weeks old today! Here is a shot of him on his changing table before I got him dressed today.
Well, dinner is in the crockpot, e-mail has been answered and baby is napping. Guess I really need to pick up a bit and repack his diaper bag so I can pop him in the car later and go deliver my sold raffle tickets....which have to be in by tomorrow. Our guild, Franklin County Quilters Guild is having a quilt show this weekend and we were all to sell raffle tickets to win this quilt.

It should be a good show, I can't wait to see all the quilts! I will be working for a bit on Saturday afternoon to help out by doing the 'white glove' thing. Please check out our website above to find out a bit about us and some of our guild members favorite links. I am just starting to go through them, but am having fun looking at the discount fabric links so far.
Here is a picture of my 'girls' - They love laying in the sunshine! Sophie is the all white one and Maxie is the black and white 'holstein'.


Ok, off to pick up a bit before he wakes up.
Happy quilting all.
Deb

No comments: