1. The maple leaf quilt got finished. Well... I just need to hand quilt some maple leafs into that plain border. Two leaves are in the black print right now.10 to go int he black and 12 in the cream =)
2. Celtic Solstice was finished into a top. Bonnie's new mystery starts today... Are you joining in?
3. The Century Quilt was finished into a top 10/28. I'll quilt this next year sometime.
4. Snails Tail - no progress.
5. RSC color of the month was light blue. Hexies, churn dashes and a 16 patch block were made. I made a couple of missing 16 patches and then made all 12 into stars... then put them into a quilt top!
6. Tiny Tuesday - I made a couple but I think I have enough for my sampler quilt. Just need time to start putting them together.
7. Hugs and Kisses got pinned and the hand quilting started on Thanksgiving! The yellow block is done....48 to go!
8. I pulled out the Little T quilt and finished the hand quilting. It is now a finished little quilt.
9. I also decided to make 6 place mats for Thanksgiving this year. I got them done thanks to a pattern from Joanne at Canuckquilter.com. I put Christmas fabric on the back so they are reversible!
I think I did pretty good. December there is no link party of goals.... but I'd love to finish up a couple of my RSC blocks into complete quilts. I also want to do my last two appliqué blocks for the Quilt Square Along blocks... the motive on that is to have two small things to hand quilt for a trip later in December. Head on over to see Kathi and visit her link party of goals.