Friday, February 2, 2018

10 minutes in the car line Thursday.....

If you have things prepped you can get things done!

I found this baggie of hexies a while ago and threw it into the car. One more flower done.



It will join this pile of hand pieced ( not english paper pieced) flowers from a few years ago with the RSC Challenge. The plan was to have that middle yellow consistent on the flowers and then surround it in black. I found Inklingo has a 1 inch hexagon that should work for printing the lines on all the black fabric for me to do the surround. I got sick of the prep work of drawing and cutting out each one so it got put aside. I just need to take the time and print some out and make sure it will work.  These are itching to start becoming a quilt top sometime this year.


3 comments:

SusanfromKentucky said...

Looks to be another pretty quilt!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

I believe I have one in the long long lost UFO box for Paper Piecing Grandmother's. Maybe it will surface one day again! LOL. I like your flowers.

Julierose said...

I managed to get one done in my waiting room time this past week and it felt so good to not just be sitting and wondering...now it's a start...hugs, Julierose...