Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Cross stitch....

Excuse the dust on this one... it has since been dusted but I didn't get a good photo after. This is September from the book Quilts for All Seasons. This one hung in my grandfathers room at the nursing home while he was there. 
 This one is August from Quilts for All Seasons. It needs to get pressed and framed properly. I honestly can't remember which one I did first - I am thinking the September one then August. Then I started January..... Maybe it will get a few stitches added while on the plane this morning? We will see.







3 comments:

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Beautiful Cross Stitching!

Julierose said...

What lovely cross stitcheries--hope you can continue with these--they are so gorgeous...hugs, Julierose

QuiltGranma said...

Beautiful!