Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Happy Little Things.....



Block #3 is now finished. I resorted to machine piecing this one instead of hand piecing. Unfortunately.... the machine really needs to go in and get a cleaning. It keeps getting a tangle underneath and despite cleaning out the bobbin area, I guess I need to find the card to the person who cleaned them for the Viking shop that closed last year.
The first 3 blocks. Yes, the blue is different on block #3. I guess I ran out of the other one.

My Grammy's singer machine might have to be relocated to the sewing area and be put to use.... or I really need to get the tension fixed on Aidan's brother machine or figure out Emily's Janome machine.

At least I can start on the embroidery for block #4 now!

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

sounds like you have enough machines to give a whirl! good luck - those tensions problems always mess me up