Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Tuesday EMD update

Block #15 from month #4 got completed this week. It is slightly larger than it should be by 1/4 of an inch. I'm going to leave it. Completely hand pieced. Hours and hours and hours of time.


I was hoping to have another finish to show... but my quick nap to remove a headache yesterday turned into 3 hours and well, then it was tag team while Greg laid down and I supervised kids in the pool after dinner. At least dinner was made when I woke up!

I have 3 blocks to complete still and month #7 was released on Sunday! Yikes. Time to turn off the news and stop surfing the web and stitch I think! My applique ones need trimming to 9.5 inches still.




5 comments:

LA Paylor said...

great block, and I like your snoop-ervisor

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your EMD block is wonderful, Deb! All hand-pieced, too - so impressive. That headache must have really brought you down to get a 3 hour nap out of it. Hope you're feeling better today!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

what a pretty block! I am playing with my treadle machine. All morning and I finally got it stitching really well.

scraphappy said...

Beautiful block! Looks like you are getting close on this one. Glad that the nap helped and that dinner was ready. Sounds like a pretty good day considering all the rest.

Julierose said...

Just a lovely block--all by hand--amazing...
hugs, Julierose