Saturday, November 28, 2020

A present for me....

 I might have hit enter on a Ready. Set GO! Ultimate Fabric Cutting System from Accuquilt  this morning with a bunch of versatile dies included. Happy late birthday to me!  It seems to have also come with the GO! Me one as well which has another 2 sizes of dies.... and an additional 15% off being a first time customer. Not too shabby. I only had it in the cart for 1.5 hours before I hit enter.... and an e-mail to Karen for a final 'push'. Thanks Karen!

Emily 'made me' sort one of the buckets of scraps yesterday. Amazing how much fabric this 73 quart container held! Keep in mind, Emily stepped on all the buckets to squish things down so I could fit more fabrics in there =)  Only 2 or 3  bigger buckets of scraps like this to sort.


So far - trip to Wally world to get jeans and a belt for the boy - going to be in the 30's Monday night! They didn't have the needed fish medicine.... so after we got home and unloaded and I had lunch, I shuttled the boy to PetCo to get the fish meds. He has one fish seperated with fin or tail rot. Everyone got a dose of meds in their tank. I think the blue tailed one is having the issue. 








6 comments:

Chris said...

That certainly was a great deal. But I already have all the dies I need and a GO and Go Baby cutters. And you can get the kids to crank out a lot of pieces before the novelty wears off.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I hope you love your Go and thanks for ordering through my links - I really do appreciate it :)

Ray and Jeanne said...

Enjoy your GO! I got my Go Baby 10 years ago and wish I had a bigger one. ~Jeanne

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Happy Birthday to you! I keep thinking about getting one of those - I'll enjoy seeing how you use it. Hope the medicine does the trick and his fish are okay!

Julierose said...

I hope you enjoy your GO!! I own a Go Baby and I have really loved using it...
Happy Birthday...and many more...hugs from afar julierose

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on your present and great job on the rainbow scrap sorting, Deb!!