Friday, November 27, 2020

Grassy Creek Mystery from quiltvilles Bonnie Hunter!

 The traditional Black Friday - Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2020 is live! Will you be joining in this year?

I figured since I have less 'activities' this year I might actually be able to keep up so I'm giving it a shot.    Two rooms got rearranged yesterday.... which means I believe I need to move things to find my way into the sewing room and clear off the table so I can start the mystery today. Yes, the sewing area is essentially also the 'catch all' area where decorations for seasons are also stored. I might have said I'd clear out the pantry area today as well.... between those 2 things, I should be kept busy! 


6 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Yes I'm sewing along with the mystery... so glad you are joining in!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I will be watching and saving the clues - I have so many that I have started that I need to make decisions on what I really want to finish or get rid of!

Chris said...

I like the idea of joining in, but the reality is I do not have the time to jump in and commit to it. And what else am I not finishing would I have to put further down the to-do list? Looking forward to seeing what colours you decide to go with. And hey! Has she invented yet another way to do HST?

The Joyful Quilter said...

You HAVE finished some UFOs this quarter, Deb, so enjoy your new start!!

Julierose said...

Oh I will be watching how your version comes to life...but, I won't be joining in as I don't do well with "mysteries"--oh except for the fact that in books they are my very favorite reading matter;))).

We are resting up today after the big meal and prep yesterday--tonight will be leftovers...and I was able to do a little binding sewing this morning...
Good luck on your Mystery Quilt journey hugs from afar Julierose

scraphappy said...

Enjoy your mystery! Bonnie's mystery quilts are some of my favorites. Some of them I never would have started if I had known what I was getting into, but one step at a time, they do seem more manageable.