Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tiny Tuesday

#49 - Arabic Lattice. This one is all hand pieced except for the little four patches. I sewed them on the machine. Once I traced it correctly - from the front, this one went together very easily. It has 32 little pieces for the finished 4.5 inch block. I am back on track and ready to work on #52 for next week.
I think I need to go print out some more as I have worked through the previous set. These can now be found for free at Sentimental Stitches in the midget section if you'd like to join in the fun.



4 comments:

scraphappy said...

Great work! So glad you are back on track. Consistency is the key. Just keep at it!

Jeanne said...

It turned out great! Nice work.

Carrie P. said...

Oh, my goodness! that block is amazing. well done!

Ellen said...

Your block turned out great - I love your header!