Saturday, February 7, 2015

First Saturday in Pink

I made the 25 patch star in pink this week.


I also started on the Trip Around the World block in pinks. It has been challenging with the values but  I think I will get it to work. I did swap out the first round to a lighter pink and I like it a lot better now.

I'll be linking up with Angela over at SoScrappy for the RSC Challenge . I have to pop into work for a bit in the morning but then I'm leaving at eleven to take the kids to a birthday party at the park this afternoon. Sunday we'll celebrate Aidan's 7th birthday with the grandparents at our house.

18 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Your values look great in your Trip around the World quilt. Fun, fun!

scraphappy said...

I do like the contrast in your TATW blocks, great start on pink.

Kate said...

Your blocks are definitely pretty in pink. Have a great time at the birthday party.

Julierose said...

Great pinks in that star block and the TATW is lovely...hugs, Julierose

Scrappy quilter said...

Love your star blocks.

Quilter Kathy said...

I really like those 25 patch star blocks... it will be an amazing quilt!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Love the 25 patch star!!

Created by Kathi said...

Loving your pinks! They are looking fab :) Kathi

Kathy's A Quilter said...

those 25 patch stars are coming along just fine and are going to make "that" quilt just sparkle. Exciting!

Jennie in GA said...

Great pinks. Good job with the colors on your TATW!

a good yarn said...

Looking good on all counts! Those 25 piece star blocks are too darn cute for words.

Edith said...

Your blocks are great Deb, I really like the 25 patch star block.

make.share.give said...

The stars are sweet little surprises in your 25-patches. The pink values look perfect!

Magpie Sue said...

I really like those stars in the 25 patch blocks. :- )

Nell's Quilts said...

Nice shift in values on your TATW.

Sheila said...

Love your sweet little star blocks. I'm looking forward to seeing your TATW blocks come together : )

Linda said...

What a cute idea making those star blocks. I love them.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I love those star blocks! I really can't wait to see that quilt all together.