Due to some technical difficulties on Saturday, I was unable to quilt up a top or two so instead I pulled out my Kaleidoscope parts and started playing with design layouts. This is the initial layout where I decided I wanted to keep the colors together with the triangle and kaleidoscope triangle. Those have been sewn together and it is time to press and cut out the black background kaleidoscope triangles that will go in those beige spaces. This quilt has a June deadline as it will be a graduation gift for my niece Jillian. She chose bright blue, green and yellow with black as her colors. I have a feeling I will be moving things around a little to spread out the colors a little more. So far 140 of them have been sewn together. I am working for a twin size quilt on this. The pattern I am using is from Don't call me Betsy's blog where she did a Kaleidoscope quilt along last year. The instructions can be found here.