Thursday, February 27, 2014

Kaleidoscope progress.

I managed to sew the little triangle onto all the Kaleidoscope triangles this morning quickly between running errands. Now I just need to press all these and then sew the Aqua triangle on to make some pairs before I figure out the final setting. I think I may wait for Mom to get down next week and have her help figure out the final layout before I put it all together.

I work tomorrow and since tomorrow is the last day for one of the staff at Emily's PreK, I had to get a little gift for her and say our goodbye's today. She is the glue that holds that place together and the first person I talked to when I was dropping the registration off for Aidan. I am going to miss Tammy and chatting every morning.

After picking up Em, we headed to her friend Mackenzie's house for a play date. The girls had a great time. The Mom's got to chat and I seem to have played a lot of toss with their little dog Daisy who decided to be a lap dog for a bit and was sitting on my lap to be petted. Now to get homework done, some laundry done and then it will be time for soccer practice and bowling for me.




1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Sounds like a pretty busy day to me! Glad that there was a little sewing time in there, too. ;-)