Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Snowalong....

Joanne over at CanuckQuilter has a new sew along starting today! She is offering free paper piecing patterns for some awesome looking snowflakes. She will be offering a new pattern every Monday for the next month with a link up of your snowflakes starting next Monday. Head on over and join the fun. I downloaded my pattern already and printed it out. I am hoping to sew some snow flakes on Wednesday. Right now - I'm headed into the sewing room to pin the maple leaf quilt and then I suppose I do need to run the vacuum cleaner around the carpets and mop the floors before I go pick up the kids from school.



Hope to see you join in the snowflake fun.

5 comments:

canuckquilter said...

Thanks for the shout out Deb! I'm looking forward to seeing your gorgeous maple leaf quilt quilted.

Ray and Jeanne said...

Thanks Deb! I'm headed over to check out the pattern. Won't be able to sew for two weeks (we are on the road) but I can when we get home! ~Jeanne

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Thanks Deb! I love to paper piece!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Ewwww, a snowalong! I love paper piecing, and even though I'm already loaded up with WIPs, maybe I can squeeze another one in? ;-) Thanks for the heads up.

You pinned yesterday ... I'll be pinning today. Just need to finish tidying up the back (loose threads, etc.). I'm not a fan of basting, but I know that means that hand quilting will be in sight!

Quilter Kathy said...

Looks like lots of fun! I'll have to try at least one!!