Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tiny Tuesday....

It has been a great day in the sewing room so far. Yes Mom, I took my 45 minute walk this morning first =).
First I made my Tuesday block from The Civil War Diary Book. This is called 'A consoling Thought'. It is 6 inches finished.

Next, I prepped the last appliqué block for The Century Quilt. This is the December block. It has been outlined onto the background with a marking pencil and the stems are made. I put four down so I can start this today in the car line. Hopefully I can do the other four stems tomorrow and then leaves and buds....

Now it is time to reread through my Starlight Wishes Pattern and make a decision on my colors. Better find a coin to toss as I think this would look great in either of my color choices. I can't wait to try those prairie points! A first for me. Thanks so much Joanne for letting me test it.


2 comments:

Julierose said...

Just Perfect fabrics for your mini quilt--I LOVE it--patriotic quilts and blocks seem to be "in" right now! I really really want to make an Eagle block...once my hand is better! Hugs, Julierose

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I'm curious what color choices you're choosing from for the Starlight Wishes quilt ... I cannot wait to see your progress on it.