Friday, October 3, 2014

October 3

Still going strong. This block is called Numerous Excuses and went together very quickly. Instead of the half square triangles I did 8 flying geese blocks to eliminate some seams. Easy peasy!

Today Em has pajama day at school to celebrate the end of the week with the letter P. I do believe they were making pink and purple pancakes this morning in class to go with their fun Friday. Their music teacher invited the parents in for all the classes today so I will be heading to school for 1PM to see her class in music today. That will give me a full 30 minutes waiting in the car line with some orange peels this afternoon. I need 8 more and they are all prepped!

5 comments:

canuckquilter said...

Your small daily blocks are very cute. Good for you for sticking with your plan. I'm too easily distracted!

Ellen said...

Another cutie...you keep this up and you will soon have them all done!

Andee said...

This is really a unique block, I like it!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Great block! It would be neat in a stripey quilt!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I like that block (and really like that blue fabric). Good for you to go with the flying geese again instead of all the HSTs!