I had to make three CW blocks this morning to catch up from the weekend. No sewing this weekend other than a few stitches on some Celtic Solstice blocks on Sunday. I have half of step 5 done - 50 units! I did get Greg to show me the hose connect on the power washer and I got a great start on our long driveway. Lots of black mold and gunk is off and it looks so clean this morning! I'll do some more this afternoon while the kids are out riding their scooters.
The Civil War blocks today are getting interesting as I am running low on some fabrics. I am just pulling like fabrics from my stash to coordinate at this point.
Another Death went together pretty easily. It is not exactly like the book....but close enough.
A Little Broth.... I had it laid out correctly with the 60 degree triangles... and somehow the two lights did not end up together.....it seems I put the side rows on wrong. I did not notice it until after I trimmed it. Oops.... I made my own version for this one too!
Infernally Ungrateful went together as it should have.... so I was 1 for 3 today.