Saturday, November 25, 2017

RSC Saturday....

I finally took a little time this morning and finished sewing up my black and grey BITA blocks. I only have 12 brown blocks left to make before I can start assembling them into a quilt top.


While I was in there... I started cutting for part 1 of the On Ringo Lake mystery over at quiltville.com. Hey, there was some brown involved so I'm including it!

Linking up with the RSC Challenge. Head on over and see how dark scraps or colorful quilt tops are coming along. I ordered a roll of warm and natural batting yesterday... so I should be able to finish a few more tops in the next few months! Surprisingly the price was cheaper through Amazon than from Joann's. It should arrive early next week!

9 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Hooray! of some DARK blocks for the RSC and a mystery quilt that complied with the Color of the Month!!!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I have always loved the quilt in your header and think I want to work on one next year--is it a pattern you bought or just a single block and what size block is it--if I can ask these questions--thanks--
like your black and brown blocks too and mystery quilts are always fun--I just can't do one right now so enjoy this one for both of us, ok!!
enjoy the moments, di

Cathy said...

Love your Birds in the Air blocks. They look so classy! I cut all my Ringo Lake Part I strips today, too, and got them all sewed together. They’re currently six-patches waiting for the last column. Unlike you, however, I didn’t think to take a picture!

Edith said...

Good for you for being so close with your BITA blocks, I too have always admired the quilt on your blog, such a lovely quilt.

a good yarn said...

You keep teasing me with your BITA blocks. I love all your versions. Looking forward to watching the progress On Ringo Lake.

Angie said...

Looking forward to seeing this year's BITA blocks all stitched together!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

everytime I see your birds in the air I am tempted to start one :)

PaulaB quilts said...

I love your birds flying into the black night sky.

Ellen said...

I am still on the fence with joining Bonnie's mystery but every time I see or read about it the temptation grows. :)