Sunday, July 15, 2018

Slow stitching ...

I have been watching a bit of the Harry Potter Weekend on tv and getting a little hand stitching in on the last blue Dresden block. This is the last part of the cross hatching getting stitched before I move onto the border squares. 




I did go through a few boxes in the sewing area after lunch.... but not much clearing or cleaning after that. It just feels like a lazy day (as thunderstorms are rumbling all around us for the last hour or two) with both kids away and a time for me to relax with some stitching.


5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

very nice stitching!

Julierose said...

Lovely stitching--and beautiful dresden block there....hugs, Julierose

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Love seeing the stitching on your Dresden. It's a beauty.

Created by Kathi said...

Hey Deb... Love your progress and love that navy dresden too! Kathi

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I enjoyed your post as I've never really made my own block...you got me thinking. :)