The cat Emily and I were working on last weekend (found a panel while going through fabrics) is mostly finished. I got a wee bit stuck on the attaching the head gusset to the neck last weekend... but took a shot and managed to figure it out. We need to work on covering the ball with red and getting the hot glue gun out and then making the red bow and attaching it to her neck. Emily is still working on a name.
The sewing room is sadly still not fully cleaned but.... it is looking a little bit better. I convinced one kid to sort one of the 4 buckets (big Rubbermaid containers.....) into piles on Thursday. I didn't get a photo of that but there are 3 more to go ...... These are the reds from that bucket. The greens were the biggest pile in that bucket.
Sigh, I promised so here is a before photo. We have a finished garage (was a model home and the 'garage' was their office space). Behind the wall is my working office.
An after folding the stash on the wall photo. I need to make a few more piles from the neutral/darks in the upper left hand corner but ran out of room. Still more to do... but it is a little progress. I have a floor again.... turns out it is a cream carpet! =). All the yarn had to get put into a bag and put up high... the cats kept eating it and I had colorful kitty litter scoops.
I only found a few projects I completely forgot about! I'm sure more will pop up as I continue going through the area and boxes of stuff.
Linking up with the RSC Challenge and hope to have some reds to show next week.