Saturday, July 7, 2018

Vermont....

Well the internet is fixed. But my computer, the old Mac died.  trying to post this from my kindle.... The photo part should be interesting. I have been reading  instead of hand sewing..... 4 books so far and one length of 20 tumblers. Just 15 more rows to go!

The kids were at Aunt Terri house yesterday and will return this afternoon. We will head to see the hot air balloons  in Stowe. The heat finally broke and since there is no air conditioning at camp i was happy with overnight temps in the 50's.


5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

overnight in the 50's sounds divine! we well be heading west the second half of August and the temps are always in the 50's at night at that time of year or even in the 40's and it feels great after Arkansas 90's

The Joyful Quilter said...

Reading is a relaxing pastime for vacation. Congrats! on your Tumbler progress and I'll be looking forward to seeing what you have in the way of RED for the RSC when you get back home.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Sounds like a great vacation! Nice start on your tumblers.

Ray and Jeanne said...

Hope you are having a great trip. We just got home tonight from northern Wisconsin. Had some of that heat - whew! I also did a lot of reading. Enjoy! ~Jeanne

gayle said...

Oh, you're making me so homesick...
Glad you've enjoying your trip!