I started basting along the edge as I was finishing the last basket. Not sure it will work but I'll give that a shot first. I need to find my herra marker and make some stitching lines.
I do need to 'fix' a few baskets. When I cut out behind the baskets I got a little too close on a few and they are pulling out the applique stitches. This will be a wall hanging so not too many washings.
I also went ahead and got all my purple hexagon flowers stitched. I know, purple has not been called but I am almost done.... brown and light blue to go and the brown area all prepped to stitch and the backgrounds are all cut for the light blue.
Linking up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
It was yard work morning... in the feels like 100 degree. I am wiped out but... one more load of weeds and brush to pick up and bring out back and I am done for the day. The front bed is now planted and Aidan and Emily were trimming the bushes. Another hour tomorrow should have the side of the house done as well.... we sill see how hot it is at that point if I try to work on the back or not! I guess we should have started a little earlier... but we all slept in (after 8!) and someone wanted crepes... so she made a blueberry compote while I made crepes for everyone. They were yummy. Time to go pick up the rest of the front and then it will be jump in the pool time!