Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Prep Work.

The key for me to get things done is to have a plan and do the prep work! This week the goal is to get my umbrella done  and hand piece the Happy BOM. The umbrella is prepped and in it's baggie for the car line with necessary threads and needles and scissors. The main part of the block for the Happy BOM is prepped and lines drawn all set for hand piecing.


The knitting needles and yarn for dish cloths now live in the car console.... in case I forget to bring anything with me!

I also went onto my library website and downloaded their free audible app to my phone and checked out a few books. I listen to them while walking or in the car line waiting on the kids. A great way to 'read' some books.




4 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Now that is a nice plan--and it sounds like you are well on your way to do some nice sewing projects while --waiting--
enjoy-luv, di

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

audio books have made it so I have more time for quilting/sewing and crochet

Quilter Kathy said...

You are all set to make the best use of time :)

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

You are super prepared. I love the idea of knitting needles and wool in the glove compartment!I love audio books and download them from my library...the house gets cleaned sometimes because I need to finish a chapter. :)