Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Umbrella Wednesday

I was able to finish stitching this last night in an air conditioned house (it was feels like 95 yesterday and humid before a cool front went through last night). I get to work in my office again today and the cats are happy to be back to the normal routine - one sleeping in his bed beside my laptop on the desk and the other on top of the cat tree supervising, while Sophie has the rest of the house to herself for a few hours! I really need to count and see how many more of there I need to make. I am thinking 7..... but should lay them out and see sometime soon. One more in 'dark' colors for the month of October. I wonder if it will be black, brown or grey?


6 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Looks like we might be needing those umbrellas this week here in Fl!!!! another pretty one--cute print!!
glad you got the ac fixed--as Monday was a really humid one over here on this coast--I am about to go outside now--even though it looks a bit cloudy out!!!
luv, di

Julierose said...

Another beautiful little umbrella..you must have quite a collection now...it will be fun to see how you put them together...hugs, Julierose

Gretchen Weaver said...

I can't wait to see how you put these blocks together into the quilt top. Happy Stitching!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Your umbrella quilt will be so cute! Will you have an alternating block in the setting?

South Texas finally has cool weather - 40's and 70's, maybe low 80's Another cool spell headed in next Thursday. My kind of weather.

I am late in reading posts - can you tell? Hugs

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Always love your umbrellas, and looking forward to seeing how you put them together! So glad to hear your AC is fixed, too!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Hooray for progress... And air conditioning!!!