Well, I printed off the instructions for the month 5 blocks. I looked through them and look - one block has cutting instructions. I picked fabrics, cut them and then sat down and saw - those were paper piecing measurements. Well, shoot. Second time I have made that mistake so far with these blocks. Sigh... a few days later I measured the long parts and added the .25 inch seam allowance all around. Those were some funny measurements but the width was 2 1/8. What to do...... I opted not to cut down the triangles... I just laid them out and sewed them together. I had to pull out one long seam.... and put it on the other way! Sigh. This is the finished block. I still need to press and trim it down to size with those oversized triangles but it is a completed block!