Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Trees for Australia.....

The Joyful Quilter had a post about sending some tree blocks off to Australia in March. I decided to pull some greens and make a couple trees. The first was from my book Quilts!Quilts!Quilts!... and is 6x12 so I added extra for the sides. Emily insists it does not look like a tree! Well, maybe a Christmas tree she said.


The second is a free pattern from Sew Brainy Designs. Emily mentioned this one looks like a tree!

They will be mailed off to you on Thursday! There is still time if you'd like to make a few. You can read about her post here.


2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Nice trees--and a nice way to help AU--
now if you find any 'trees' with money hanging on them--
they are for me!!! need more stash and some new cotton slacks for this summer!!!!!:)
luv, di

The Joyful Quilter said...

Thank you SEW much, Deb!! I'll watch for them. Thanks for the shout out, too! I'll be accepting blocks through February 29th to zip code 27278. There's still time for your readers to make and send blocks.