Saturday, February 15, 2020

Orange?

One block in orange. That's all I got this week.

Feeling thankful there are 5 Saturday's in February! I hope to get the other 13 orange blocks done and sewn into their column this week. Linking up with the RainbowScrapChallenge or (RSC).



Cookie booth this morning 8-11, then back to count money and cookies, wait for the other booth cookies and monies to arrive and chat with the other 2 moms in my troop. Home to heat up lunch and a visit from Grandpa. Relaxed and made my one block.... then a cookie booth on the lawn for Emily while I weeded the front triangle bed. Dinner - a new recipe Aidan found in my taste of home cookbook - a creamed herb pan sauce to go on top of the pork chops with rosemary roasted potato and a salad.  Despite making the sauce with lactaid milk, the girl decided to have her chop with BBQ sauce while Aidan and I had the sauce. It was yummy.


Time to finish up the dishes and then settle in for some hand quilting I think. It has been a long day.


4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

A busy day for you! Hope your girl is doing well with her cookie sales. I bought some outside our grocery store today - yum!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

nice to have help with "what do we cook today" I wish my husband would take a turn but he refuses to do kitchen stuff

Susie H said...

One is better than none! Dinner looks delicious. Hope you actually managed to put your feet up with some handwork!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your one ORANGE block is more RSC sewing than I did this week!! I hope you have some additional quilting time next week.