Saturday, March 6, 2021

RSC finishing yellow.

 I forgot about the Full Stop yellow blocks.... so I managed to get them all stitched up today and added the connecter to the pink ones. Maybe I'll get the green ones sewn tomorrow? I decided to make 2 each of the two types offered. Single quotes and double quotes. There might have been some unstitching to get the little guys going the correct way in the row.....

Linking up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
Emily and I are off to the drive in tonight. Lets hope the rain stays away. We think we will see Tom and Jerry.... instead of the Disney Princess one. If we are not too tired - the second showing is The Blind Side or the Fantastic Beasts, the crimes of Grinderwald.



4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looking forward to seeing your GREEN Bracket blocks added to your Full Stop. Have fun at the Drive-In, Deb! We just had one open near us, but we haven't visited yet.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your Full Stop rows are looking good! I've had a little trouble getting my green ones to turn out the right size - not sure why. I may just trim them each a bit to make them the same! Hope the drive-in was fun!

Jenny said...

A drive in movie? Never been to one of those, certainly sounds like fun!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

we used to go to the drive in movies when the kids were young - we had one just down the road from us a couple miles and then of course it closed after awhile and I don't think they have any within 50 miles or more of us now.