Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Hockey Tuesday

 I added a thread into this at lunchtime to add another cheese. I hope to make good progress on the next side during the game tonight. Those mice really want their triangle of cheese to get finished off. 


I also got this out - my Accuquilt cutter and my 2.5 inch strip die. I cut some more strips out and managed to get everything cut for the last 7 potato chip blocks.

We will see when I get a chance to sew these up. Probably later this week or weekend.

Emily requested a crust for the ham and cheese quiche so I made one using this recipe.  My quiche recipe is just milk (I used her lactaid milk) 1/2 cup, 1/4 cup mayo, and I use 5 eggs. Beat that until smooth. Then I layered some diced ham and some cheddar cheese in the pie shell and poured the mixture over it. Covered with foil and baked for 45 minutes at 400 degrees. I took the top off, and did 10 minutes more. I also put 4 russet potato's on the sheet pan with a little oil and salt to back at the same time. It turned out pretty good.
Emily is working on making some Macaroons to bring into school tomorrow for extra credit. They are pink and we will see how they turn out.

No comments: