Here is the finished ruffle heart from last week. It got finished up on Sunday night. After getting it done I don't know why I put it off so long - it went pretty easily once I marked outside the basting line with a chalk pencil to help with the turn.
Next up - the Pineapple block. I used freezer paper templates ironed to the right side of the fabric and used needle turn with that. In hindsight, I wish I had back based the green parts as I did not line them up very well. Oh well, it won't be that noticeable in the finished quilt (I hope!).
Time to head out for my walk, then a quick shower and it should be close to lunch time with Aidan. I did lunch with Emily on Friday and we are getting close to the end of the month. I try to do lunch with them once a month at school.