Saturday, September 24, 2016

RSC Last week of red....

I'm getting my red in just in the nick of time this month!

Red and Maroon dresden plates - got their middle this month, were hand appliquéd to the background. I have the squares cut for their frames and hope to put them on today.

The neighborhood is increasing - 4 red and 4 maroon were added this week as well.


Then... I can't forget the row by row. Red and gold got selected and started. I hope to get them finished off today as well. The bobbin started complaining so I need to pull it out and clear out the lint to get it happy again before I can continue sewing.

I already had enough birds in the air so didn't need to add those into the sewing this week.

How have you done with your red scraps this month? Head on over to the RSC Challenge  and see how others did.

12 comments:

Alison V. said...

I love your red Dresden plates. They look perfect!

Mari said...

What great blocks! Love those houses!

LA Paylor said...

The dresdens are pretty as are the houses... hmmm I want another house...imagine living in this neighborhood

Nell's Quilts said...

The red houses for your neighbourhood look awesome.

Sally Trude said...

Your houses look so calm and serene...but I look forward to their tilting earthquake.

Cathy said...

Like everyone else, I love your houses (how could we not?). But I am drooling over the thought of your red Dresdens, surrounded by the squares, joining all your others. Can’t wait to see that!!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love the red houses with yellow doors! So inviting!

PaulaB quilts said...

Your red Dresden is lovely and the maroon is a good balance. Do you have a village, a town or a metropolis yet? They are so much fun.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Ravishing RED blocks! Enjoy the rest of the month.

Katie Z. said...

Great sewing!

Karen said...

Very pretty Dresdan plate blocks. I love the house blocks.

Sheila said...

Beautiful Dresden plates and red houses. I see wonderful, fun, colorful RSC quilts in the future. I LOVE this challenge.