Friday, April 6, 2018

OMG for April....

My One Monthly Goal for April is to get my requested graduation quilt - Spinning Pinwheels - to a top stage. This one is due in mid June... and I would love to have it completed this month too, but will be happy with a top! I am making the twin size to go off to college with my niece Sarah. I had a little break for a couple of years after six years in a row needing a high school graduation quilt from Aunt Deb. The first 5 are here. The 6th one is here.  I have already asked the next graduate (another niece is a junior this year and will need a graduation quilt next June) to start thinking of her quilt colors and/or pattern and to let me know by this fall.

Linking up with Elm Street Quilts : One Monthly Goal.


1 comment:

Patty said...

Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.