Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sunday baskets

It was a slow Saturday for me yesterday and I made a little progress on the hand quilting of the baskets. Linking up with the other slow stitchers at Kathy's Quilts today.


While watching my favorite fall back movie yesterday - Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone..... I had too many questions from Aidan and he finally listened to me and went and grabbed the book and started reading it! For years..... he was not interested at all. He read 3 chapters in between a headache at the back of his head when he moves. He was a lot better yesterday but no where near 100% yet. Another day of rest for him and hopefully he will be ok for Monday. Em has a afternoon birthday party for a friend today. Hopefully I can just drop her after meeting the parents so I can come home and sew!

9 comments:

CathieJ said...

Your quilting looks great. Hope Aidan starts feeling better.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Your baskets quilt is looking fantastic! Hope Aidan is feeling better soon and glad he is enjoying the book! xx

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

hope your son feels better soon - headaches are not fun!

Deb said...

Lovely baskets, hope your Aidan feels better soon.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

I just love those baskets!!!! I know you have a load on your plate - good to take that time for you!!!! Hugs

Gretchen Weaver said...

Your baskets are so sweet, the quilting looks great! Hope Aidan feels better, has he ever been checked for migraines? One of my sons started getting migraines in elementary school. Taking a medication as soon as he felt one starting helped.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those baskets are so pretty, and look like they make for enjoyable stitching! Hooray for Aidan wanting to read Harry Potter - those books will keep him busy for a long time to come!

Karrin Hurd said...

Love the baskets! I love basket quilts in general.

Quilter Kathy said...

What a sweet project to enjoy today! The stitching looks great!