Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Hexagons... more prepping and stitching.

 I have 5 sections stitched together. I managed to get one section together this month.  Excuse the rest of the mess!



I have been working on making the final hexagons needed for the last section. I had 4 sets of 4 to start the month and I have stitched and added 5 more sets of 4. 



I have the light greens ready to be stitched together. That leaves 4 yellows to stitch and 3 light blues before I can get the last sets ready to go. I doubt I'll have all the sections stitched this month... unless I take them with me to the tournament Saturday and have lots of stitching time there. It is progress though.

6 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

those are looking great laid out like that - I need to get more hexies cut for basting for the next section I am working on - I think I need more yellow

Julierose said...

WOW--you are really moving this along--it is looking so pretty--u love the changing colors nice work;)))
hugs, Julierose

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is really coming along! I love all the bright pops of color. Is it the robotics tournament this weekend? Good luck to the team!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Progress in SEW good, Deb!! Trust me, there will be LOTS of time when the boy won't be out on the field. Best of luck to the team and happy stitching!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Kids and the ups and downs of being a parent! Bless you though for being such supportable parents--it is not an easy job!! Those butterflies are so anxious to fly and are just awaiting on you finishing them!
Bet is someone was able to set up a Cookie booth here--they would be gone in a flash--the one thing I have learned over the years living with Seniors--it they all like their sweets and they don't even care half the time if they aren't suppose to have 'sweets'!!!
hugs,di

Quilter Kathy said...

What a marvellous project these hexies are turning into!