Friday, August 28, 2026

Friday

 I got my epp parts thread basted yesterday and will start putting them together later today.


There will be 4 of the middle sections to make a circle.


The stack. The edges were too long to just do the fabric, so I stitched through the papers. Hopefully they will come out ok. I left the knot on top so they should clip ok.

The geranium in full bloom. Mom has the green thumb, not me.

Some black eyed susans from my walk last night. I started a walk and heard thunder so turned around.  I was able to go an hour later.


I loved these when i was little.  You squeeze the little green shoot and it popped open. Google lens says these are orange jewelweed or spotted touch-me-nots.
A quiet partly cloudy day at camp with 70 degrees temps. I've got 1.5 hours of work left for the day after morning meetings. I think we will take a trip to do garbage and recycling and then pick up some fresh corn on the way home for dinner. 


1 comment:

  1. It is so nice to see the beautiful flowers in bloom. It is scorching hot here and my flowers have succumbed to the heat. Your mom certainly does have a green thumb. You are making great progress on your EPP, Deb. I wish you a lovely weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete