Thursday, August 27, 2026

Vermont

When I realized the crochet project was too bulky for my 2 carry on bags, I pivoted and decided to cut some yellow fabric to make a brimfield epp block while in Vermont. I also have the baggie of previous prepped ones... that i am not happy with the color plan I had. So, I'm going to merge those with the RSC and see what happens! I'm going to use accent colors as they fit and will see how it turns out!



I picked some blueberries off the bush this morning. 

All 12 ducks have visited.


My view this morning with a coffee. So peaceful.

 I've got today off,  so will do some errands with Mom and enjoy quiet time at the lake.

3 comments:

  1. That's such a lovely view - perfect for your morning coffee! Enjoy the Brimfield stitching and the blueberries, too. Hope your mom is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely view, Deb. It looks like a quiet relaxing place to sit and stitch. Yum on the freshly picked blueberries. Have a lovely day spending time with your Mom. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete