After working, the stack of empty boxes was getting to me (been in the dining room for a week!) so I took them to the recycle center. Stopped at Aldi on the way home to get carrots, celery and some jalapeno peppers. Needed the peppers for the southwestern egg rolls last night. I might have picked up a few other things like apples and oranges and Greg's standard chocolate order.
The last few stitches of the dish cloth were finished and the ends worked in. Then I got the pumpkin in the grass done and all the standard stitching done in that area. Just the wagon and seat part to do, then the finishing backstitching and adding in the tall grasses to the bottom.
Emily has marching practice after school tonight. I'm planning fish for dinner, which she dislikes so I'll pop wings in the oven for her when she gets home later. Might be 6:40, might be 7:40. Depends on if she is driving a friend home after practice or not. Either way, she gets sweet potato wedges with them!

Your wagon and quilt design is coming right along! It's such a pretty one. How does E like being an only child? I remember thinking our younger son did not actually like getting all that attention!
ReplyDelete