I might have done a little too much yesterday for my back. I did get a good amount of stitching in though. The second wheel is filling out nicely.
Aidan took my Sams club list and went shopping with a couple friends after having lunch out with them. He did pretty good, only added a few things not on the list.... but made his Dad happy with a bag of Doritos and a couple things for himself in the dorms.
I started the second skein of yarn on the blanket. I do like the variegated look on this, the new start was not an exact match, but I'm not too concerned with it. Bear likes it as is!
I woke up to a broken lamp in the living room. I guess Bear somehow knocked it over in the middle of the night. His meds are making him drink a lot, so have to go pee a lot. I was not sure what happened, as I knew the boy left home around 9PM to go bowling with friends last night. Hubby explained it was the dog and he tried to pick up a bit and put a throw rug over the area so people can walk without getting hurt. I swept it up this morning and will try to vacuum it later.
Emily was late for her Zero period class today. Seems there was an accident on the main way to get to school, and everything was backed up. Took her 50 minutes to get to school instead of 20-25. I can see this happening a lot this year with the other option of the bridge closed for a year, so no real good way to get across to the other end of town where her school is.
Got the heating pad plugged in for 15 minutes as I start work today. Weaning myself off the Advil a bit - did not take it last night and managed to sleep. Took one this morning and will swap to 6 hours or as needed instead of every 4 hours. Remembering to not do too much is difficult.
We will see if I attempt to press and roll the quilt for pinning later today or tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment