Friday, August 21, 2026

RSC in yellow

I have missed a bunch of the RSC this summer with too much travel. I did manage to get a couple of yellow houses added to the collection this week and added another teal house that was under construction delay and got approval for finishing this week. I think I was doing 6 of each color, so need to add four more of each to the pile before the end of the month. 


Lots of progress has been made on the cross stitch. Do you notice when you are getting close to the end of something, it becomes the only thing you want to work on until it is done? No? Just me?




I took this one using the 3x lens on my phone. Google suggested indirect light and a 3x or 5x to limit the distortion of the fabric. 

Emily had senior sunrise breakfast at school today and a marching practice after school. The football game is away and far away so they are working their routine instead. Dinner will be egg roll in a bowl. Different from the southwest egg rolls earlier this week. This one is just hot Italian sausage, cabbage and some garlic and soy sauce. Quick and easy. I got a huge head of cabbage a couple weeks ago at the farmers market I need to finish up. This will be a great usage for it as all 3 of us like this one. 

Linking up Saturday with the RSC. Who knows, I might add a few houses tonight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment