It is orange this month at the RSC and I had 11 orange hexagon flowers that needed to get hand appliqued to their black background. I'm happy to say all 11 were completed and the back was cut out. I seemed to have slept wrong Wednesday night and on Thursday for my day off I spent it with the heating pad on my shoulder and stitching in my hand. Not exactly how I planned to spend my day (I even weeded out front since that didn't hurt) but I woke up Friday with it not hurting so that is a good thing!
I'll be linking up Saturday with the other orange posts at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I have pulled some completed ones to take with me to car line with my trusty scissors.... so I can cut out the backing of a few while waiting on the kids. I need to have them hold my completed log cabin quilt for me when we get home..... so I can do a Friday Finish post.